IREP’s loans aim to ensure access to timely and adequate credit for vulnerable groups keeping in mind the larger goal of financial inclusion. Dhan Sankalp Loans seek to develop a culture of empowerment and self-dependence, or ATMANIRBHARTA, among the MSMEs in these untapped rural segments of South India. IREP strives to continuously educate its customers to adopt a business mindset driven on the principle of sustainable development in a cost-effective manner.
Empowering Small Businesses with Easy Access to Credit
- MSME Focused Retail Lending NBFC registered with RBI
- Collateral backed Secured Business Loans
- 2,300+ Customers
- 50+ locations in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka
- Banking the unbanked regions of the country
- Financial Inclusion at the heart of IREP’s tailor-made credit solutions
IREP’s Key Pillars of Success
Doorstep Delivery of
Loans with Superior
Last Mile Coverage
with Complete Loan
State of the art
Our Story So Far
Dhan Sankalp Loans
- Sector agnostic business loans backed by collateral
- 2 to 5 year loans ranging from INR 2 to 25 Lakhs
- Small business entrepreneurs in tier 3/4 towns
- Assessed Income Approach based on Cashflows
- New to credit borrower treated at par
- Registered mortgage (MODT)
From Our Founder
”At IREP, we pride ourselves on being a socially responsible NBFC providing timely access to credit to the backbone of our economy – MSMEs. As our country strives to become Atmanirbhar, IREP aspires to play a pivotal role to propel these businesses to new highs thereby generating employment, empowering entrepreneurs and helping the nation strive towards financial inclusion.Naresh NaikCEO, IREP Credit Capital
Check This Out
Our Customers Absolutely Adore Us
It was my dream to run my own business and I was very keen on ladies accessories. IREP helped me expand my business during Diwali and approved my loan application in a short span of time. Today, I can proudly say that I have achieved my dream and would like to encourage my fellow female entrepreneurs to step forward and attain their goals!
Ms. C. RajeshwariLadies Accessories Shop, Guntur
After launching my own store, I realised that customers were keen on purchasing Andhra styled patterns which I needed to procure from different vendors. I took a Dhan Sankalp Loan from IREP which eased my working capital requirements and I’m now able to cater to customer demands in a more efficient way!
Mr. Syed BashaGarment Store, Nellore
The global outbreak of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic in early 2020 had a devastating impact on the economy. In response to the pandemic, drastic measures were undertaken to prevent the spread of the virus and a nationwide lockdown was announced by the Government. Each district was categorized into Red, Orange and Green Zones, allowing only the businesses falling under Essential Services to remain open through the lockdown.
- IREP undertook a proactive approach through multiple measures to safeguard itself from the ill effects of the virus and the lockdown.
- Immediate steps were undertaken to alleviate borrower concerns; on-ground teams engaged with customers in an empathetic manner to maintain morale and help revive businesses as lockdowns eased out.
- Strategy: Branch offices categorized in Red, Orange and Green Zones, monitoring of collections, business revival and impact assessment studies. Businesses further categorized under Essential and Non-essential services to assess impact of lockdowns.
- Customer Outreach: IREP proactively reached out to all its customers to assess their performance, and the need for further financial and operational support.
- Moratorium: IREP offered the RBI Moratorium for EMIs falling due from March to August 2020 to all its eligible customers.
- ECLGS: Govt’s Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme extended to eligible borrowers with loans offered up to 20% of existing loan outstanding as on February 29th, 2020 at fixed interest rates of 14% and a one year moratorium on principal repayment.
- TopUp Loans: IREP offered TopUp loans to promising customers with consistent repayment track record during the moratorium months and in dire need of funds to revive their businesses.
- Restructuring Program: IREP extended Loan Restructuring under RBI Guidelines for MSMEs to existing borrowers eligible as per the circular dated August 6th, 2020 thereby alleviating the ongoing stress due to Covid and temporarily reducing the repayment burden.
Covid-19 Scheme for Ex-Gratia Payment
- Scheme for grant of Ex-gratia payment of difference between compound interest and simple interest for six months to borrower in specified loan accounts (01.03.2020 to 31.08.2020)
- FAQ on COVID-19 Ex-gratia to borrowers for difference in interest.
For Grievance Redressal under the Covid-19 Scheme
- Level 1
Write in to email@example.com
- Level 2
If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided to you, we request you to write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
along with your Level 1 complaint number. This will trigger an email to the Nodal Officer who will help in resolving your concern at the earliest