Welcome to IREP Credit Capital Private Limited. The domain name http://irepglobal.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by IREP Credit Capital Private Limited., a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Plot no. C-20, ‘G’ Block, Near MCA, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400 051, Maharashtra (hereinafter referred to as “IREP”).
IREP Credit Capital Pvt. Ltd. (IREP) is a Non-Deposit taking NBFC headquartered in Mumbai offering secured business loans to MSMEs in tier 3 and tier 4 towns in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka. IREP’s loan offerings are designed to ensure access to timely and adequate credit for vulnerable groups keeping in mind the larger goal of financial inclusion. IREP’s vision is to establish itself as a one-stop shop for hassle-free credit solutions designed to meet the financial requirements of MSMEs. For more information, please visit http://irepglobal.com
Type of Personal Information Collected
IREP may for the purpose of rendering its services, collect personal information as described below:
Information that we may collect from Your use of Our services, such as:
- Customer refers to all who have taken a loan from IREP or from any other bank/NBFC/Other financial institution through IREP acting as agent/business associate. This includes those who have a current loan outstanding and those who have taken a loan earlier, but since have dropped out of the programme.
- Information/Data includes any financial and personal data collected from the members at the time of loan application.
- Financial information includes any data collected from the customer regarding their businesses, income, expenses, loans outstanding, repayment history, guarantors, or collateral.
- Personal information includes any data collected from the customer that is about her family, personal preferences, attitudes, beliefs or living conditions.
- Records can be either tangible object or digital information.
- Records Management is the practice of maintaining the records of an organisation from the data collection stage till the data disposal stage. This includes classification, storage, securing and destruction or archival preservation of records.
- Credit Bureau is an independent organisation that compiles information from credit grantors and other sources regarding individuals’ credit applications and payment behaviour.
This Policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in favour of any user or viewer of http://irepglobal.com or on behalf of any other party.
Purpose of Collection and Usage of Information
On our site, we collect, retain, and use information about you only when we reasonably believe that it will help administer our business or provide products, services, and other opportunities to you. Such information is collected for specified business purposes, such as:
- to provide you with the services that might be required by you,
- to process your financial and non-financial transaction requests,
- to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our services,
- to check and process your applications which may be submitted for availing any financial services, 5. to share with you any updates/changes to the services and their terms and conditions, 6. to take up and investigate any complaints/claims/disputes,
- to respond to your queries and feedback submitted by you,
- for verification of your identity and other parameters,
- to fulfil the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders / regulatory directives received by us.
Disclosure of Information
The information provided by you may be disclosed to:
- RBI/SEBI/ NSE/ BSE/ MCX /Asset Management Companies of Mutual Funds / Registrar and Transfer Agents / Collecting Banks / KYC Registration Agencies (KRAs) and other such agencies, solely for the purpose of processing your transaction requests for serving you better,
- Another business entity to carry out any business activity or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business or for any other reason whatsoever,
- Any judicial or regulatory body,
- Other third-party service providers.
- You have directed IREP to share it with a third party and there is written permission from the customer authorising the disclosure
- In the customer training module
- Customers are made aware of their privacy rights and responsibilities before they receive their loans. 9. It is your responsibilities to understanding IREP’s privacy of customer data clause and their rights; keeping their information updated, and informing IREP if their information has been misused.
We shall not publish the sensitive personal data or information or disclose it further, without your consent, for any purpose other than stated above.
Retention of Information
IREP shall not retain or store such information for periods longer than is required for the purposes except when the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
By agreeing to avail of the services offered by IREP, you have agreed to the collection and use of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, as well, by IREP. You always have the right to refuse or withdraw your consent to share/disseminate your Sensitive Personal Data or Information by contacting customer care. However, in the event of your refusal or withdrawal of personal data, you shall not be able to avail of any services of IREP to the fullest extent.
Communications & Notifications
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic mode and You consent to receive communications from us periodically. We may send notifications to you via email or in writing as a hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our Website page. You may choose to opt out of certain means of notification as you may deem fit.
Updating or Reviewing Your Information
You may upon written request to us review the personal data or information provided by You. IREP shall ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible.
Reasonable Security Practices for Protecting Your Information
IREP uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, such as appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on said website is securely stored within the IREP controlled database. The database is stored on secured servers; access to which is password-protected and is strictly limited.
To protect your privacy and security, IREP takes reasonable steps to protect Your data, IREP maintains physical and electronic safeguards to protect customers’ personal and financial information including their photos if any.
Although we use security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorised disclosure, misuse or alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, IREP cannot, however,
ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to IREP and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, IREP makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of such information.
Links to Other Web Sites
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. If We change our privacy policies and procedures, We will post the changes on the Website to keep You updated. Changes to this Policy shall become effective on the date it is posted on this page. Please visit our website to keep yourself abreast of any changes to this Policy.
Any discrepancies and grievances related to the processing and use of Your information can be raised to the grievance officer appointed by IREP. For further details please visit http://irepglobal.com/contact-us